Caribou Coffee (CBOU), founded in 1992, is the second-largest company-owned gourmet coffeehouse operator in the world, based on number of coffeehouses. At Caribou Coffee, our mission statement is “an experience that makes the day better.” We provide this by sourcing the highest-quality coffee in the world and craft roasting it in small batches to bring out the best in every bean.
The world of Carpisa includes several product types: four seasonal collections of fashion handbags, suitcases and small leather goods, for both man and woman, plus a briefcase line and fashion accessories. Constant design research and attention to new fashion trends have made Carpisa a unique product.
Carrefour is the world’s second largest retailer and our reputation has been built over the years thanks to the quality and freshness of the products on offer, and our commitment to customer service and competitive prices.
Our Carrefour hypermarket at Deira City Centre aims to offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ for customers with an extensive range of electronics, home appliances, garden furniture, homeware, toys and entertainment, baby care, personal care, leisure items, clothes and accessories and of course, an extensive range of fresh groceries to meet the diverse needs of busy customers in the Middle East.
The Carrefour hypermarket in Deira City Centre is one of 37 across the Middle East and the joint venture between Majid Al Futtaim Retail and Carrefour currently employs more than 50 different nationalities. Recognized as one of the most active shopping concept developers in the region, the Majid Al Futtaim group first introduced the Carrefour hypermarket model to the Middle East in 1995.
To find out more out more please visit: www.carrefouruae.com
We have the latest up-to-date software to be able to repair/upgrade various models and brands of cellular phones. Our hardware repair procedures are at the highest level and include replacing of BGA IC's, 2 Tier IC modules and various other SMD components, as well as quickly and efficiently, reducing device downtime to the minimum.
• Quick repair turnaround time, usually within 24 hours.
* More than 70% of defective mobile phones received at our service center are repaired within the first 24 hours, excepting in cases of critical physical/liquid damage or non availability of spare parts.
• Provide 1 month Warranty on all repairs done.
• Provide free pickup and delivery from your home/office, within the city limits of Dubai.
• Have highly trained technical staff to take care of your phones.
• ISO 9001:2008 Certified for QMS.
• Have been in the cellular service industry for over 10 Years.
• Warranty backup services for cellular import / distribution companies who want to outsource our specialized services.